My friend and I had a great idea that we would open a plus size store called "Cankles and Jowls". We invisioned the fashionable clothing we could design and the special line of necklaces and anklets that would come in super-size, instead of the usual necklaces that look like chokers and buying necklaces to put around our ankles. Eventually reality hit, and we realized what fat lady would actually be caught dead in a store called "Cankles and Jowls"? It is the same reason I refuse to eat at the local restaurant called "Chubby's"! Like I really want a neon sign pointing right at me while I eat. So someday....we will open an online store and orders will be sent discretely to fat women all over the world.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Okay...I totally get what you are saying about the "fat name" restaurants...but, do we LOOK any thinner at Del Taco or McDonald's? And everyone knows what Lane Bryant sells, so does it matter that it's not named Pinkie's Plus Size Paradise!! It's like trying on the size 22 jeans and asking..."do these make me look skinny?"
Embrace your cankles, love your jowls...cause you know on Monday...you're starting a new diet!!
Post a Comment