My sisters and I all agree we would chop our right hand off if we were guaranteed skinniness for the rest of our lives. The other night I was listening to John Tesh(inspirational radio host). He was talking about weight loss and interesting facts. He said a survey was done where they asked women if they would chop off one pinky finger to not have to ever worry about weight issues again. He then went to a commercial before reviewing the results with the listening audience. I thought to myself...what a stupid survey. Of course the answer is 100% would rather be skinny than worry about a little pinky finger. My sisters and I would chop of our right hand! Sign me up for the pinky chopping and give me the golden ticket to permanent skinniness. The commercials ended and he came back with an astounding 48%! What!!!! who wouldn't mind being pinkiless for skinniness. Are you for real? When is the last time someone noticed your pinky first and not your ginormous thighs ricocheting back and forth? Next time I really want those size 8 pants hanging on the rack....I will carress my pinky and show a little more gratitude....I guess it is more valuable than I think????? Thanks John Tesh, you always help me re-evaluate my priorities.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
ROFL! ROFL! ROFL!
OMGosh! You aren't kidding, are you?
Post a Comment