Monday, October 27, 2008

I am convinced that my genes are making me fat. I have always looked at my skinny sister-in- law with envy because she got the good genes. So I have been living in my pity world thinking I am fat and it isn't my fault.....my ancestors are to blame. Until I went to Taco Bell with my lucky gene sister-in-law. I waited for her to order first, so I could then decide what was appropriate. To my dismay, she ordered a chicken soft taco and an ice water! What happened to ordering 5 items because they are only 79 cents each!!!! I ordered one chicken soft taco too......the whole time panicking knowing I would still be hungry. We sat and ate and she took tiny bites and sips and then left 1/4 of the taco on the paper wrapper. What the h double toothpicks!!!! So I had to leave a small morsel on my paper wrapper too! Deep breaths, deep breaths, okay so maybe she is skinny for a reason. Dang it!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok...you really are so hilarious. We should live closer so (between you and my funny boy) I can be laughing all the time.

Anonymous said...

I love this blog. It just cracks me up! Anyway, I was thinking about skinny people the other day at the gym. When I go there every other week or once a month, the same skinny people are there working out. Do you think that's a coincidence or do you think they just work out every day? Hmmm, maybe they are skinny for a reason!