Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Thighs...Glorious Thighs

Whenever I am walking in a really quiet room, I am mortified by the obvious thrashing sounds that my thighs make when they rub together. I have made several attempts to cover up the noise. Heaven forbid someone should notice that I am fat! So I have tried to stomp my feet especially loud to cover up the thigh-rub noise or "pretend" cough with each step that I take. I recently noticed that Walgreens carries Thigh Chaffing Powder. What a great idea! So to save a little money, I thought baby powder would work just as good. Unfortunately the smooth, silky walk only lasts so long....you soon realize you are scattering tiny little dough balls all over the place!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are the dough balls edible????

Anonymous said...

I think I can top your "rasping thighs"! There is nothing like the sound of my stomach flab as it flops and slaps during my attempts at jogging. I have been at the gym (really I have) and have actually held onto my stomach during the "hidden" parts of the track...just to keep the noise down! I know they can hear me coming! Between the gasping for air, the rubbing thighs, and the slapping gut...it's quite a symphony!